Just in time for Valentine’s Day, here is a great recipe for fudge! I don’t ever follow recipes exactly. I sort of “fudge” it, and change things as I go along, depending on what I have or don’t have in the kitchen at the time, or my mood! This delicious, creamy, melt in your mouth fudge recipe is a result of my recipe waywardness, but as it turns out… I love it more than any other fudge recipe I’ve ever tried!
Once your fudge is cooled and cut, fill a Valentine themed tin from the dollar store with fudge pieces and give to any one who has your heart this Valentine’s Day!
Fairly Fabulous Fudge
- 3 cups Sugar
- 3/4 cup Butter
- 2/3 cup Whole Milk
- 12 oz. Semi sweet chocolate chips
- 10 oz. Package of marshmallows
- 1 tsp. Vanilla
- 1 cup Chopped walnuts or pecans (optional)
- Grease a 9" square dish or line with parchment paper, and set aside.
- Combine sugar, butter, and milk in a sauce pan on the stove.
- Heat to boiling, and boil for 4 minutes, (or until a candy thermometer measures 234 degrees F.) Stirring constantly.
- Remove pan from heat.
- Immediately stir in chocolate chips, marshmallows, and vanilla. Add nuts if desired.
- Spread in the 9" dish and cool completely, at least a couple of hours. The more the fudge has cooled, the better it will hold its shape when cut.
- Once completely cooled, cut into small squares.
Leave a Reply